Friday, September 7, 2012

Update



Greetings! This started as a winter wedding ideas blog....but since my winter wedding is in less than 5 months and I have enjoyed the planning and all the ideas I have found so much, I want to expand this blog to include many other types of weddings, plus other beautiful things I love and adore. I have not posted in a long time, then came back to see I have over 1100 page views! Thanks to google and pinterest! I would love to continue this and build a big following, and maybe become a wedding/party planner! GET EXCITED! I am. :)



New posts with actual info and awesomeness to come soon.... for now, enjoy this.




A bouquet made of fabric scraps and buttons. Say Aww. Awwwww!!! So cute. AND it makes a nice keepsake after the day is done.


No comments:

Post a Comment