Saturday, March 2, 2013

My Winter Wedding!!!

Happy to say that my winter wedding was an amazing success! We had snow a week before and the day after so we had some snow on the ground for pictures but no travel difficulties for our guests.....my biggest concern.

Now I would like to show off the use of ideas I have shared on this blog and more...Here are some pictures of my wonderful day by the amazing Alisa at WishTree Photography!

Knitted Ring Pillow

Amaryllis Bouquet with Pinecones and Feathers


Love throughout the years photo display


butt grab :)

Instead of programs....

Full-length mirror shot

Table number photos

Window seating chart
 

Flower babies :)

photo display, seating chart and memorial candles

View of the guests during our ceremony kiss! My fave <3

snowflake cake by The Pastry Garden in Poughkeepsie, NY. It was so delicious and that's why they are named best in the Hudson Valley.


Candy and Hot Cocoa buffets

Pinky swear rings

small centerpieces and a ton of candles! It looked gorgeous.
 
Thanks for taking a look at my wedding, hope you enjoyed the pictures and maybe even feel inspired!

No comments:

Post a Comment