Monday, March 7, 2011

First post in my new wedding blog! My fiance and I plan to get married January 2013. I guess I'm doing this to share my planning, ideas, and awesome finds with friends and whoever else finds this. Also to track my own taste....I'm so indecisive! good thing I have time.... for any other winter brides out there that found me, I hope you find something helpful on here! I haven't had a whole lot of luck.


Well, I will start with this gorgeous couple I found today....how adorable are they?? I love the dress, the stockings, THE CONVERSE!!! So cute. AND it looks like they are using my colors....champagne and pink! I'm in love.
Yeah, yeah the ol' Converse
I am stuck in this "inbetween" world, where I want the cute "punky" look but I also love the classy and elegant look. I'm having a hard time finding that happy medium. We'll see how it goes... shopping doesn't begin until January 2012. Boo!

Some other stuff I am loving right now...
Tea Length Gowns...




















This fuzzy wrap with lace...

















FAVE favors.... I'm leaning towards a vintage style love song theme.



No comments:

Post a Comment