Wednesday, March 9, 2011

That warm love...

When I envision my winter wedding, I see warmth. I want that warm, cozy feeling to take over when guests come in from outside in the cold.

I would love to find a ballroom with a fireplace....but not much luck with that. Until then....I have found lots of other warm ideas.

Lots of candles. I love this entire look. The sheer fabric with light underneath, the trees with dangling candles, and more candles surrounding the bottom of the trees. It's very well lit....but I wonder...would it look the same way for a daytime wedding?

I don't like the cake....I like the lights in the background. I love the twinkling lights behind the sheer fabric....a very wintry, yet warm, look.

More twinkling lights and candles....this look is stunning.


I love this DIY idea... it's a seating chart!


I will have floating candles for sure... I have seen many ideas like this one. I think I would use white or clear marbles at the bottom to resemble ice or snow. Then maybe a pink or antique colored rose, or maybe some other winter flower. Otherwise the rest is perfect...I love the candles and petals surrounding it over a mirror. Maybe even put a wreath around it....and 3 different sized vases all together instead of 1.












Definately must have a self-serve hot cocoa/coffee bar during cocktail hour! What's warmer than that??

Everything about this mood board is GREAT.... the coat and wraps for the brides look nice and warm...also quite elegant and cute. Umm....top left....best idea ever....this is part of a make your own s'mores bar. The snowflakes on the cake are so pretty, I love them. Then, of course, there is also great candle lighting and hot cocoa...or cappucino? or whatever that is....looks tasty though.

Any other warm and cozy ideas for me???

No comments:

Post a Comment